Pinedale is 1st CDT ‘gateway community' in WyomingThe Wind River Range is unlike any place on Earth. It's considered sacred by some and awe-inspiring by all. It's also home to more than 140 miles of the Continental Divide, which runs 3,100 miles from Mexico to Canada.
In the spring of 2016, Pinedale was officially accepted as Wyoming's first Continental Divide Gateway Community a designation reserved for communities in close proximity to the Continental Divide Trail (CDT) that apply through the CDT Coalition and promise to promote good stewardship, among other things.
WYOMING'S TRUE SUMMER DESTINATION
Pinedale is situated on the edge of the Bridger Wilderness, a vast recreational playground (3.4 million acres) that's only minutes from town. Grab your companions and let us serve as your local guide to discovering Wyoming's true western culture, attractions, restaurants, and shops.
Enjoy this time of year with abundant wildlife viewing, breathtaking scenery, nature walking, and summer sports just minutes away. A variety of indoor and outdoor recreation facilities and area attractions make Pinedale, Wyoming a perfect vacation destination.
- Continental Divide Trail Coalition
- Solar Eclipse 2017ï»¿
- Museum of the Mountain Man
- Skyline Drive to Elkhart Trailhead
- 83th Annual Green River Rendezvous
- Path of the Pronghorn Wildlife Corridor
- Pinedale Aquatic Center
- Sandy Beach on Fremont Lake
- CCC Ponds
- Granite Hot Springs
- Pinedale Walking Tour
- New Fork Crossing/ Lander Trail Historical Park
- Sommers Homestead Living History Museum
- Green River Valley Museum
- Rendezvous Meadows Golf Course
- White Pine Ski Area
- Sublette County Visitor Center
- Sublette County Library