We welcome you to our beautiful rural Pinedale, Wyoming!
Shelter-Place-Offer: The 13 cabins at the LCM ARE open to offer shelter, sanctuary and clean accommodationsOur Motel is located in the heart of Pinedale and has implemented safe social distancing, naturally.
We offer through the month of June special 3+ days, plus weekly "shelter-in-place rates" with discounts up to 25%. Please call to assist you with your individual needs.
* We have added to our thorough cleaning practices the use of a Steam Cleaner, a full spectrum Sanitizer, and
* All high touched areas and surfaces including the bathrooms are thoroughly deep cleaned, steam cleaned and always sanitized.
* Housekeeping will be available upon request - we work with you to best serve you
* We offer self check into the cabins with everything provided inside the cabin
* While viruses are contagious, so are love, enthusiasm, kindness, peace and joy.
* Choose wisely.
* Our next door GANNETT PEAK LODGE IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS WELL. Same precautions in place.
Please call us to reserve you Cabin now at 307 367 4579. Be well.
UPDATE REGARDING THE OPENING OF THE PARKS:
Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks open May 18; GTNP fully and YNP lower loop.
Lower loop means:
South (Jackson Hole/us) and East Entrances (Cody) are open for Old Faithful Inn, Norris basin, Canyon, Artist Point, Hayden Valley and Lake Lodge.
Montana will decide within a week when to open the West and North Gates.
Lodging is available in both Parks, Grab"n Go available at all locations.
YNP and GTP open entirely
Bear 399 has emerged from hibernation with 4 cubs this year! She is the most famous grizzly in GTNP staying close to the highway year in and out. This is the first time she has 4 cubs.